Application Support Specialist with French
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
According to his/her mission, the associate has to manage all the required operational activities related to the technical support of the customers’ payroll regulations.
Provide functional expertise to clients using the available solutions in accordance with the terms of the assistance agreement.
In this respect, he/she must carry out the following actions:
Legal and technical monitoring:
- Keep continuous update of the legal and technical evolution related to his/ her field of activity
- Analyse the request using the steps Assist -Advise – Solve: analyse the request (payroll system/ set up), the priority (critical/ non-critical) for the customer’s pay slips production
- Provide assistance of the different offers and their evolution as an expert user
- Possess the general French payroll knowledge in order to assist the customers during the payroll production
- Solve customers’ queries by providing the appropriate solution (sent via payroll system/ e-Service tool)
- Anticipate the possible issues the customers may encounter while implementing the proposed solution
Coordinate, plan and follow up:
- Keep responsibility for the payroll system good functioning by managing the internal coordination between the services for Social Monitoring, Technical Support, Sales, R&D and Training
- Plan his/ her activity according to the calls indicators
- Ensure the calls monitoring by filling the customer’s contact details, the issue’s description, the solution proposed via the Customer Service tool
- Share the solved cases with the team and escalate to his/ her manager the difficulties in order to anticipate the training needs or require the Technical support assistance
- Participate to the internal training materials preparation
- Validate the tickets and the tests on different modules
- Share knowledge within the team and actively participate to the process improvement
- Cultivate the service excellence for customers’ satisfaction.
Reports & Performance Metrics:
- Outcome from internal and external audits.
- Continuous improvement with proved efficiency results, based on feedback received from stake holders and TLs/GLs.
- On time delivery
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- An understanding of the client's trade, business and organisation
- Customer relationship management
- Languages:French at minimum B2 level, English would be a plus.
- Client portfolio management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
- Working within a team