Application Support Specialist
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We’re looking for an Application Support Specialist who can help us analyze and solve potential problems that might occur in the E-commerce process. At the moment, our team is growing looking forward in taking more responsibilities. We will start with a normal working hour schedule and moving forward we will have a team that will provide 24/7 services covered in 12 hours shifts. As an Application Support specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a leading team of App Support specialists and work on projects that make an impact on business.
- Ensure that the online platform and all its supporting tools are up and running.
- React to Business Flow related incidents by either fixing the issue according to the provided documentation or by assigning it to the appropriate person or department
Match your skills:
- A technical background (basic knowledge of Linux is a plus) and willingness to learn;
- Experience using ticketing systems and a good comprehension of E-commerce processes;
- Very good communication skills and high attention to details;
- Capable of recognizing problems and gathering information in order to solve them;
- Strong analytical approach and reasoning skills needed to solve complex issues;
- Proactivity, involvement and teamwork are also of great value;
- Good English skills
Nice to have:
- SAP Hybris knowledge, or previous experience with SAP products.
- German language proficiency
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Well-beingProgram
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Well-being: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Well-being: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments