Application Support Engineer - 2nd Level Support
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
To complete our R&D team based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe, we are looking for a Software Support Engineer (2nd Level Support).
The primary role of the Software Support Engineer is to strongly contribute to the creative vision of our products and help lead the day-to-day execution of the platform’s development. The ideal candidate would have familiarity with software development of rich internet applications, social websites and tools.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Work with first line support team to identify advanced client problems, reproduce and propose solutions.
- Analyze application logs, database records and code snippets to identify common trends and underlying problems;
- Use internal task and issue tracking system to escalate more serious problems and work with engineering team to troubleshoot them;
- Update self-help documents so that first line support can try to fix problems themselves;
- Proactively find and troubleshoot faults and identify process improvements;
- Contribute to requirements gathering and quantification of market opportunities;
Your abilities need to be:
- At least one year of technical support or product management experience on Internet products;
- Knowledge of SQL, My SQL;
- Good English, including the ability to effectively communicate issues to both technical and non-technical users;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You can manage ambiguity and cope well with uncertainty.
It would be a great advantage to have:
- Software development experience.
- Experience on working with APIs
- Experience in the Market Research industry;
- Portfolio or proven experience in building websites and online tools (personal work, freelancing, other);
- Degree in Engineering;
- User interface design experience including user analysis and information architecture.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- Please describe your experience with database management software tools (SQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.).
- Please evaluate your level of SQL and Linux (on a scale from 1-5 where 1 is the lowest level and 5 the highest)