Application Support Analist
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Responsible for ongoing administration and support of the Application Performance Management (APM) application in a moderately complex production environment. Works closely with clients, support and implementation teams and peers to understand fairly complex business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- 3-5 years experience as a subject matter expert in one of the following domains:
- IT Infrastructure (administering or implementing Windows Servers, Active Directory, network, databases)
- IT Systems (implementing or supporting applications / quality testing / development using any of the following technologies: .NET, Java, PHP, Python, .)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Work experience in a DevOps environment.
- Strong diagnostic and analytical abilities.
- Genuine interest in improving application performance and develop new skills in this area.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Able to work independently or as a part of the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Familiar with Application Performance Management (APM) tools, preferably AppDynamics.
- Familiar with one or several of .NET, Java, PHP, Python, technologies.
- Basic understanding of the IT infrastructure, especially networking (virtual networks, firewall, proxies and reverse proxies, &c).
- Familiar with reporting and analytics with experience using a self-service reporting tool like PowerBI, Tableau or Qlik.
- Working knowledge with Linux and MySQL.