Application Security Engineer in Karlsruhe GERMANY
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
București, Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Constanța, Sibiu, Timișoara
Brutto-Gehaltsschätzung pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
Established in 2004, Tipico is the sports betting market leader in Germany. Headquartered in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1100 retail outlets in Germany and Austria.
At Tipico's technology division we are open-minded, multicultural and passionate about delivering pioneering software on various platforms. Our teams are cross-functional, self-organized and dedicated to success. We stick to our dynamic culture which fosters creative thinking, end-to-end responsibility and innovative visions.
Our Tipico Technology entity in Germany (formerly named Booxware) has been recognised as #1 in Germany for Work-Life Balance by Glassdoor!
For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Perform security audits for on-going projects for both architecture and implementation/Code Review
- Work as a security mentor helping to establish secure development activities in SDLC end-to-end
- Perform security trainings for development teams and support teams
- Define secure architecture for new projects and existing ones
- Collaborate with internal clients and development teams, in terms of building a consistent understanding of security requirements, main threats, mitigations implemented
- Coordinate and communicate work with other members of the security team (. Infrastructure Security Experts, Penetration Testers)
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A degree in computer science and at least 4 years of development experience in Java including knowledge of at least one security development methodology
- Familiarity with existing security standards (. OWASP, PCI DSS, NIST etc.)
- Knowledge of main security-related activities in development such as threat modeling, Security Code Review
- Understanding of the nature of security threats and their classification (. XSS, SQL Injection etc.)
- Technical expertise, skills in analysis, unit testing, debugging and problem resolution
- Certifications in any IT security area are desirable
- Strong communication skills in English (German is a plus)
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- National, as well as international, company and team events
- Relocation Support