Application Security Engineer in Karlsruhe GERMANY
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Established in, Tipico is the sports betting market leader in Germany. Headquartered in Saint Julian's, Malta, Tipico offers a wide range of pre-live and live sports betting products delivered through cutting-edge mobile and online channels as well as through a top-class portfolio of approximately 1100 retail outlets in Germany and Austria.
At Tipico's technology division we are open-minded, multicultural and passionate about delivering pioneering software on various platforms. Our teams are cross-functional, self-organized and dedicated to success. We stick to our dynamic culture which fosters creative thinking, end-to-end responsibility and innovative visions.
Our Tipico Technology entity in Germany (formerly named Booxware) has been recognised as #1 in Germany for Work-Life Balance by Glassdoor!
For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Perform security audits for on-going projects for both architecture and implementation/Code Review
- Work as a security mentor helping to establish secure development activities in SDLC end-to-end
- Perform security trainings for development teams and support teams
- Define secure architecture for new projects and existing ones
- Collaborate with internal clients and development teams, in terms of building a consistent understanding of security requirements, main threats, mitigations implemented
- Coordinate and communicate work with other members of the security team (. Infrastructure Security Experts, Penetration Testers)
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A degree in computer science and at least 4 years of development experience in Java including knowledge of at least one security development methodology
- Familiarity with existing security standards (. OWASP, PCI DSS, NIST etc.)
- Knowledge of main security-related activities in development such as threat modeling, Security Code Review
- Understanding of the nature of security threats and their classification (. XSS, SQL Injection etc.)
- Technical expertise, skills in analysis, unit testing, debugging and problem resolution
- Certifications in any IT security area are desirable
- Strong communication skills in English (German is a plus)
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- National, as well as international, company and team events
- Relocation Support