Come join the Advance2000 family! We have an amazing opportunity for an experience Quality Assurance Analyst who enjoys challenges, a fast paced environment, and seeing assignments through to completion. If that's you, we would love to talk more about your experiences and abilities.
Apply now and our Human Resources department will be in touch with you shortly.
Quality Assurance Analyst (QA Analyst)
Permanent, salaried full time, 40 hrs a week in our Cluj Napoca office
Provide Quality Assurance to the development team on software solutions for Advance2000 and Advance2000 clients.
Job Description Includes
• Responsible for ensuring software quality within IT Services products through the development and execution of software test plans by way of verification procedures based upon software and system specifications
• Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
• Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
• Define integration, test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
• Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
To be successful in this role, the selected candidate will have the following skills
• Degree in Computer Science is highly preferred.
• Three or more years of working development experience in .Net (C#, ).
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment and effectively meet deadlines.
• Basic understanding of CSS and Bootstrap Framework.
• Experience with Web Services and Web API
• Ability to work multiple projects at the same time.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Opportunity for career growth in a dynamic, fast growing IT company
• Rewarding salary package
• Excellent working conditions
• Training – in-house and abroad
• Professional and dynamic work environment
• Creativity and innovation strongly encouraged