Application Developer Mobile Android at IBM Cluj
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for Android Developers who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Share your knowledge actively with your colleagues.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- At least 3 years of experience in professional Mobile application development, especially Android APIs and Frameworks.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience building complex Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with android patterns, material design and material design backward compatibility
- Experience with Android SQLite database and working with hardware features(camera)
- Knowledge in Maven, Gradle, Continuous integration (egg Jenkins), Android Studio IDE are beneficial.
- Good overview of current development trends, frameworks and good knowledge of news sources, podcasts, tutorials etc.
- Knowledge in Mqtt and OpenCv is a plus
- Good team player who is self-motivated and well organized
- German language skills appreciated
IBM is the world leader in IT services and consulting, serving customers in over 180 countries. IBM’s solutions and services span all major industries, including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. It is the diversity and breadth of our portfolio - spanning hardware, software, services, research, financing and technology - that uniquely separates IBM from other companies in the IT industry