Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Allianz Technology Bucharest team is looking to ramp up a new team to support Allianz Technology of America – Business Operations. In order to strengthen our controlling team for Workplace, Networks and Infrastructure Solutions & Services, we are looking for a Junior Controller (m/f). The candidate is responsible for vendor invoice management inside Allianz Technology of America.
Join a growing team of specialists – this could be the next step of your international career!
- Register vendor invoices in SAP and SharePoint
- Invoice validation and approvals (coding in SharePoint, getting the approvals, controller approval in SAP, GR booking )
- Payment Confirmation/ Payment tracking
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Assigning correctly the costs to internal cost centers
- Support functional reporting requirements and drive continued improvements in automating reporting and analysis
- Provide weekly/ monthly reports
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, with major in Accounting, or
- Finance related)
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Previous experience with accounts payable – nice to have
- Basic Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in data entry management
- 1 year of general financial working experience
- Basic conceptual and analytical skills
- Good computer skills, especially for Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent Attention to details
- Entrepreneurial orientation / attitude / self-starter, able to work independently
- Cultural sensitivity in order to fit into a multinational project setup
- Proactive and showing initiative
- English: fluent in spoken and written, German is a plus
- Willingness to work across multiple time zones
- Customer focused attitude with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Team working skills in intercultural environment
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.