Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Location: Bucharest, Romania.
The Accounts Payable Accountant is responsible for managing a portion of the company’s working capital through AP invoice processing, exception resolutions and vendor reconciliation processes. This position is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Third Party invoices and/or Employee's Expense Reports, provides internal and external customer support, implements process improvement initiatives and proactively manages day to day issues related to vendor accounts. Proactively act on implementation and administration of Company policies and procedures in order to meet the objectives and customers’ requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing vendor invoices
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies with appropriate internal and external resources
- Maintain vendor statements and communicate with vendors when necessary
- Answer vendor and internal customers AP related queries
- Prepare original documents for imaging/filing as instructed
- Process payment information in accordance with the Company’s payment terms requirements.
- Review balance sheet accounts and prepare reconciliation
- Work with related parties (procurement and finance) to ensure the clearing of Accounts Payable balances
- Comply with applicable company policies and procedures
- Performs a variety of AP tasks and projects as necessary
- Participate in process improvement projects as requested
- Prepare reporting schedules and resolve audit issues identified by auditors
- Ensure strict compliance with SOX
- Maintain accurate and current documentation, understanding each Financial Hub supported country’s legal requirements for document storage
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1+ year work experience in finance/accounting department, with strong emphasis on PO/ NPO invoice processing and the 3 way match principle
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle high-volume of data entry with high accuracy
- Language requirements: Romanian and advanced in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- What is your English level?
- Do you have experience with PO/ NPO invoice processing and the 3 way match principle?
- How many years of AP Accountant experience do you have?
- What other languages do you know?