Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Bringing people together, exploring and discover together.
We are a start-up, launching a convenient, online marketplace, H2H (human to human), to enhance an inclusive, collaborative, global economy and uplift global authenticity.
For this we seek a young-minded, healthy-life-style oriented ANDROID DEVELOPER with an open-minded spirit who feels like a cosmopolitan, who desires to be part of a grand social movement.
The ANDROID DEVELOPER will help us to perfect our current Android app and work closer with product, design and marketing team to implement creative ideas that drive customer excellence.
You will have the opportunity to:
Focus on a single project where contribute with your knowledge to the success of our international movement. See the impact of your work and ideas, receive recognition and be reworded for your effort.
Be part of a culture that empower people to speak, collaborate, enjoy work and life at the same time.
We would like our future colleague to be empowered to:
- Design and build our application for the Android platform
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with things we do not understand like outside data sources and APIs
- Do unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Find innovative solutions to constantly improve usability and performance.
- we count on our new colleague to also help us with bug fixing
- Stay up to date on platform changes and make sure we are using the latest tech and we are compliant with new regulations in terms of delivery.
We would also want our colleague to have:
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiar with collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence
In exchange you will:
- Be part of a healthy working environment with flexible time
- Have the opportunity to grow, learn and enjoy working
- Have a good salary packages that will increase as the company grows
- Receive bonuses based on performance
- Even have the possibility to become a shareholder