Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr gültig.
This new project starts in September and is a major project for a company in Brussels with high visibility for the public.
We are building a full team (7 people) to work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
The system will be responsible for all maters around nursery: localization, inscription process, compute public subventions, controls, etc.
The technical level is very exciting: microservices, spring boot, docker, devops, …
An agile team is looking for a senior analyst/scrum master
The team is developing large scale applications for the public health care sector in a microservices architecture.
The team is delivering new features to productionverywo sprints (2 * 2 weeks).
As a senior analyst in a SCRUM team you are responsible to
- help the team to reach the sprint goal and deliver a high-quality increment to the business users
- support the product owner in refining and prioritizing the product backlog for the next sprint(s): choosing candidate stories, adding detail where necessary
- help the product owner to define short and middle term goals
- support the business in organizing acceptance tests and capture feedback
Scrum Master experience is a big plus.
FR (native or equivalent) is mandatory.
- Available ASAP
- Contract of 3 months as from start date with potential extension until end of 2020
- Location : Brussels
- What would be the budget for you so that you consider a possible project change (so we validate from the beginning if our budget can be considered as motivating or just relevant to you).
- Which are 2 of the most interesting projects that have been developed so far? Link + Details