Analyst Accounts Payable - Payments
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
In the overall BAT Corporation, Global Business Servicess one of the key actors for driving performance and success. You, as a Analyst Accounts Payable, can contribute and be part of a growing, agile and dynamic team.
You will be in charge with:
- Ensuring all daily/weekly/monthly payments are performed on time, controls are adhered to for the end-markets that fall under direct responsibility;
- Ensuring all-mails queries are processed accurately and timely within internal agreements;
- Fully involving in training in order to ensure a smooth and continuous knowledge transfer of all information related to AP process;
- Understanding and applying relevant financial skills and knowledge;
- Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive andble to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
For this job you need to have:
- Proactive approach, constant focus on team success and development as a group;
- High attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency with Ms. Office (especially Excel);
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately while working in a fast-paced and vibrant environment;
- Ability to provide superior customer service and quick responses to inquiries;
- Ability to interact well with diverse levels of employees and apply high professional standards;
- Minimum 1 year hands on experience in finance and accounting;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Bring your enthusiasm, willingness to learn, fresh ideas and the most important thing to us, BRING YOUR DIFFERENCE!