At Nexia CRG, we are providing quality services for over 20 years to all of our clients' business activities. Since, we offer our services to companies worldwide, being part of Nexia International network. We are a team of professionals entirely dedicatedto our clients, being a reliable partner in developing their business. If you want to develop your career within a strong team of professionals and focus on the quality of the services offered to the client, we offer you the opportunity to join can learn more about us and our activity on our company website, on our Facebook page and on LinkedIn.
1. Minimum 2 years experience in the field of financial audit;
2. English language at least at an average level;
3. University graduate;
4. Excel knowledge;
5. Dynamic, serious person, able to work under pressure;
6. Organized person, with analytical and verbal / written communication skills
1. Processing of information received from the client, based on the instructions received from senior team members;
2. Analytical procedures
3. Managing the Balance Confirmation Procedure
4. Assistance in audit planning / related services - client knowledge, document analysis, completing the customer acceptance framework;
5. Checking support documents for transactions / operations selected by senior team members;
6. Properly fill-in the worksheets for the distributed sections in accordance with international audit standards;
7. Assisting to inventory at clients' premises and drawing up the related documentation;
8. Participate in the summary of the proposed adjustments and in the verification of the financial statements.
Noi prelucram datele dvs. conform regulamentului GDPR. Va rugam sa verificati politica de prelucrare a datelor de pe website-ul nostru.
We process your data under GDPR. Please check the data processing policy on our website.