Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for a dynamic and super-organized Administrative Officero join our team and support our daily office procedures.
You will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports, executing all travel arrangements and organizing company records.
Ultimately, a successful Administrative Officer should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders. responsible for liaising with suppliers
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize, order, purchase and deliver different welfare items to employees
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents & correspondence
- English translation & retro-versions for different office documents
- Maintain company's events & travel calendars
- Book meeting rooms when required
- Arrange & book travel and accommodation for the travelling staff.
- Schedule and organize in-house and external events
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Offer administrative and logistical support to all employees
- English proficiency both spoken and written a MUST!
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Reporting & problem solving skills;
- Proactive and creative with the drive to improve and continuously learn;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Great attention to details and multitasking abilities
- Knowledge of office equipment and office management tools and procedures
We rise to the challenge:
- Positive work environment in central Bucharest (we have 3 game rooms and we are not afraid to use them!)
- Positive environment and happy people (the training sessions, parties, cookies & other stuff are helping - for sure!)
- Meal vouchers, Private pension & Healthcare package
- Training sessions & growth opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks & drinks permanently at your disposal
- Work for an international company that is constantly growing, so you will grow with us.
- Contact, collaboration and exchange of knowledge with the best professionals of the industry, working in our offices around the world.
Sounds interesting? Want to check out more?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status