Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the organization. Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication, greet customers/visitors, and perform general office tasks as requested. The job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Welcome, receive and greet customers, visitors and announce their arrival to the appropriate department.
- Assist guests upon arrival: signing in, offer coffee, seat in conference room when appropriate
- Answer and route phone calls on a multi-line telephone system, take messages.
- Receive, sort, and sign for packages, mail, deliveries and distribute to the appropriate individual/department.
- Coordinate boardroom and meeting room schedules and maintain calendars.
- Handle all catering requirements as required.
- Maintain a clean, organized and welcoming reception area.
- Sorts, classifies, and codes documentation for electronic filing.
- Scans records as directed, saving images in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Liaise with various departments and provides administrative support as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned and may be required to participate in special projects on an as needed basis.
- Order and manage office supplies
- Book flights, hotels and coordinate other travel arrangements as instructed
- Filing and record keeping/complete and file forms as requested
- Organizes and ensures the receipt, recording, handling and storage of confidential information.
- College diploma in administration or equivalent
- Three-five years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in a professional environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and as part of team within a deadline oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English languages.
- Proficient computer user with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite,
- Experience in operating a variety of office equipment (scanners, copiers, mail processing, etc.)
- Exceptional business communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to interact and build effective relationships with internal and external clients.
- Outstanding attention to detail and diligent proofreading skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills with a sense of urgency as required.
- Diligence and accuracy with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Passionate about providing quality work.
- Ability to take initiative and be resourceful.
Please note that this in a determinate period contract, for 2 years (replacement for maternity leave)
The location is in Cornu, DN1, knNo: 1168B, Prahova country