Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
720 - 1100
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Do you have what it takes? If so, make sure to apply on our website at the job section.
The Mission of the Position
The mission of the Admin & HR Specialist is to help us find, make sure we train, and retain amazing new colleagues.
Besides the HR part, you’ll help make sure the office is organized, looks and functions well, and help the team to have everything they need to run and grow SocialBee.
Overall, you’ll help us find new colleagues, keep them happy and productive.
- Friendly & professionalndash; You are great in maintaining a friendly and professional relationship with potential candidates.
- Communicationndash; You’re assertive, communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and while speaking.
- Teamwork ndash; You get along in a team, and the team loves you.
- Multi-taskingndash; You will constantly get questions from your colleagues and the candidates, so you need to be able to easily juggle all of them at the same time.
- Organization & planningndash; Your friends always rely on you to plan all the aspects of that trip you’re all looking forward to.
- Attention to detal – Did you catch that?
- Agile & Adaptivendash; You’re able to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Check-inndash; You communicate with the management and the employees regularly and tend to their needs.
- Decision-makingndash; You are able to review candidates’ applications and decide whether or not they meet the qualifications to be considered for our positions.
- Discretionndash; As you probably already know it, it’s a must in the field
- Proactivendash; You’re proactive, and we can rely on you to tell us what we can improve, even without asking
- Communicationndash; You’re assertive, communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and while speaking
- Tech-savvyndash; You are able to effectively work with our digital human resource systems (it’s not that hard, really)
- You are aligned withur valuesndash; Knowledge of magic tricks is considered a plus.
- Develop, track goals, and execute the recruiting and hiring process
- Work with hiring managers to create job descriptions
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Constant improvement of all tasks and processes
- Handle various administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Make sure the office is organized, looks and functions well
- Create and update records with personnel, financial and other data
- Perform basic accounting tasks, including invoicing, checking employee compensation, and keeping track of the employees’ records
- Support the management and team in various day-to-day activities
- Constantly update and improve the internal HR procedure
- Manage and help improve employee communication and feedback
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Address any employment relationship issues, such as work complaints
- Handle policy development and documentation
- Smart and Gets Work Done
- You’ve worked for at least 1 year in this field
- Can follow and improve procedures
- Independent, self-directed, follows deadlines
- Awesome in English
- Located in Cluj-Napoca
- You’re fun to be around
- Lifelong learner
Benefits of working at SocialBee
- Grow together with the company
- Flexible work schedule
- Great team and working environment
- International customers
- Lots of support and learning opportunities
- Pleasant surprises;