ADAS Algorithm Developer ( freelancer )
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
4000 - 6000 €
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Algorithm development including: Lane centering, Automatic Lane Change, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist, Forward Collision Warning, Emergency Automatic Brake, Blind Spot Alert, Cross Traffic Alert, etc.
- Data analysis to assess and correct performance deficiencies
- In-Vehicle testing and debugging with dSPACE/ControlDesk and CANoe
- Function demonstration to OEMs and customer requirement implementation
- Optimization for real-time implementation
- Performance assessment and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or robotics
- 2+ years of experience in one more of the following areas: PID controller, machine learning, Detection and Estimation, Kalman Filter, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, digital signal processing.
- A background in one or more of the following areas: RADAR, computer vision, sensor fusion, path planning, road model estimate, target selection, vehicle control features, numerical methods, and statistical methods.
- Strong knowledge of algorithm development in Simulink, Stateflow, and MATLAB scripting.
- Knowledge of production code generation using MATLAB Coder/Simulink embedded coder.
- Solid C coding skills for algorithm’s production C code integration, debugging, compilation and data log re-simulation.
- Proficient in-vehicle debugging and testing skills using vehicle CAN communication tools (CANoe, CANalyzer, etc.), dSPACE/ControlDesk.
- Results oriented, and previous demonstrated experience in product quality and innovation.
- Proactive and rigorous, with strong problem solving capability.
- Able to develop cost competitive, state of the art, technology for best in class products
Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.