Adaptive Deployment Engineer
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Daimler, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Integration, release-testing, and deployment of adaptive Microsar into the projects
- Consulting, and supporting our customers in topics concerning architecture, implementation and integration via mail, phone, Helpdesk and on-site
- Stay on the cutting edge of technology
- Stay in close collaboration with the development teams to achieve the best solutions
- Share your knowledge and know-how with customers and colleagues in trainings and workshops worldwise
- Degree in computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or comparable qualification
- Affinity for interaction with other people
- Programming skills in C++
- Experience in ECU development with AUTOSAR and/or Embedded Linux/POSIX
- First presentation experiences are a plus
- Very good command of English
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!
- Are you willing to relocate to Stuttgart?