Accounts Payable with French
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Französisch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
For our client, a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader, we are looking for an Accounts Payable with French.
The company delivers an entire spectrum of BPM services in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, human resource, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry specific processes. More thanemployees serve across 53 delivery centers.
- Processing of PO, NON-PO invoices and Travel & Expenses in ERP;
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries;
- Researching and resolving invoice discrepancies and issues;
- Maintaining the track of unpaid invoices by solving the dunning letters received from the vendors;
- Ad-hoc queries and reports solving;
- Corresponding with vendors and responding to inquiries;
- Producing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, as per the procedures in place;
- Assisting with month end closing;
- Providing supporting documentation for audits.
- Fluency in French (B2);
- Good command of English;
- Experience of Oracle or SAP Accounts Payable systems preferable;
- Good all-round Excel skill;
- Good communication and development skills;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- Flexible approach;
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly.
- A great office and young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
- Team building and Christmas party events;
- Great work-life balance culture;
- Performance bonuses according to your results;
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Career path perspective and personal development plan;
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.