Accounts Payable Specialist with Russian
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- University Degree in Economic Studies (or related)
- Strong accounting knowledge - mainly Accounts Payable area; 2 + years of Accounts Payable experience;
- Fluency in English
-Russian – intermediary level.
- Experience with SAP is a plus;
-Experience in a Romanian company is desired but not eliminatory if missing.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excel skills at an Intermediate level or higher;
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with suppliers
- Team working abilities
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Must be detail oriented and have good basic math skills; professional attitude, reliable
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing at different levels
- Availability for a full time working schedule
- Process of compliant invoices in SAP (as per defined procedures).
- Assist vendors on phone calls
- Reconcile vendor statements, investigate and correct discrepancies
- Responsibility for resolution on invoices parked or blocked for discrepancies
- Work with the Warehouse Managers in case of quantity difference between invoices and delivery notes
- Manage dispute resolution process with vendors
- Support eventual posting adjustments to align the entries to the PO and related book-in
- Check with Logistics when delivery notes have not been entered upon material receipt
- Perform quality controls—the individual demonstrates accuracy, monitors own and others work to ensure quality and apply feedback to improve performance
- Support and provide the requested documentation to the Internall Control Team and to the externall Auditors
- Acts as an interface between the Company and the Suppliers; makes sure that the Company’s interests are protected in the business relationship with 3rd parties
- Highlights to Management any situation that could lead to production stops at plant level
- Highlights to Management any tentative of fraud- with internall or externall initiators
- Review, analyse and solve the goods received not invoiced (GRNI) items as per the target assigned every month;
- Be part of the different meetings and conferrence calls in order to solve the issues related to GRNI
- Maintain files and documentation (SOP’s, Approval Matrix) thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Month end activities (prepare the intracompany reconciliation templates, accruals preparation)
- Be part of different projects or transfers
- Other activities requested by Team leader or AP Manager
Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation is an innovative and diversified $ billion global supplier of quality products, trusted brands and creative solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as in power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial.
Federal-Mogul operates with two business segments, each with a chief executive officer reporting to Federal-Mogul’s Board of Directors. Federal-Mogul Powertrain focuses on original equipment powertrain products for automotive, heavy-duty and industrial applications; Federal-Mogul Motorparts sells and distributes a broad portfolio of products in the global vehicle aftermarket, while also serving original equipment (OE/OES) manufacturers with vehicle products including brake friction, chassis, wipers and other components.
For more than a century, Federal-Mogul has developed the innovative products our customers need to produce the next generation of vehicles. The company continues to develop innovations to improve fuel economy, reduce emissions and enhance durability through global engineering, manufacturing, distribution and customer service programs. Federal-Mogul intends to remain the preferred partner for its global customers.
Federal Mogul Motorparts division completed in July 2014 the acquisition of certain business assets of the Honeywell Friction Materials business. Federal Mogul acquired several plants, including brake pad manufacturing facility near Ploiesti, Romania, operational by the end of, focusing on leading edge, and environmental-friendly brake pad technology for European passenger vehicles.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts is an industry leader in brake friction materials, with global applications for original equipment light vehicle, commercial vehicle and heavy-duty markets. The company sells the Wagner®, Ferodo® and Abex® brake friction product lines in the global automotive aftermarket and after the recent aquisition premium brands, including Jurid®. Federal-Mogul is among the first brake friction companies to offer low- and zero-copper brake formulations for original equipment customers, and recently launched low copper brake pads in the aftermarket as well. Visit us at .