Accounts Payable Officer with French
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• 0-2 years relevant experience;
• Previous experience in Accounts Payable (entering high volumes of invoices against internal purchase orders);
• Accurate Data Processing skills;
• Experience with accounting systems; SAP would be a plus;
• Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point;
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Ability to prioritise and schedule workload;
• Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
• Responsibility, accuracy;
• Team player;
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in French for client interaction
• Written and spoken ability to communicate in English for Accenture interaction.
• Purchase invoice processing;
• Ensure all purchase invoices as processed within agreed SLAs and adhering to departmental procedures;
• Maintain excellent standards of accuracy in processing of invoicing and data entry Resolution of supplier queries;
• Reconcile and process all cheque requests, expenses and petty cash forms Departmental and cross functional communication;
• Undertake internal and cross-functional communication, following set processes and channels, in order to analyse and resolve problem payments in a timely and accurate manner;
• Escalate problem payments to superiors when necessary and in a timely manner Building and maintain good working relationships with suppliers;
• Create and maintain Vendor master records;
• Maintain up-to-date, accurate supplier information.
- What are your salary expectations for this position?
- Please rate your French skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.