The job location is in Brasov, but we are recruiting from all over the country.
Stabiplan is a 170-employee software company, headquartered in the Netherlands, with Belgium, Romanian and French subsidiaries. Since 1990 Stabiplan has been leading in the development and sales of Revit- and CAD-based design software for MEP engineering in Europe. Stabicad, our multiplatform product, is adapted to the local needs and wishes of building services engineers (mechanical, electrical, plumbing). More than 8,500 engineers are using it daily.
You will have an important role in organizing the activity of accounting and payroll process within Stabiplan.
We are looking for a proactive person with good communication skills, which is capable of acting as a team player.
The Accountant holds a key position in Stabiplan administrative environment and will be responsible for:
• Accounting for all asset transactions;
• Accounting, introduction and processing of treasury and bank operations;
• Accounting, introduction and processing sales;
• Salaries accounting: statements, payroll reporting, changes reporting, Revisal follow-up;
• Monthly closures of the accounts;
• Preparing monthly checking balance;
• Preparing and completing an inventory record Ledger;
• Checking, preparation and submission of payment of taxes and mandatory tax returns;
• Records, reports and VAT returns;
• Planning and budget analysis;
• Financial forecasts assistance and contribution in the short term, medium and long within the company.
• University degree: BS in Economics, Business Administration, or related fields;
• Attention to detail and accuracy are essential;
• Good communication skills, proactive and result-oriented attitude;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, good experience especially with Excel;
• Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility;
• Good knowledge of English;
• Ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Knowledge of software industry and/or construction industry is a plus;
• More than 3 years experience;
• Chartered Accountant ( is a plus ).
• A competitive remuneration package, including 13th salary;
• Meal tickets, Easter and Christmas bonuses;
• A 25-day holiday per year;
• Teambuilding activities;
• Life insurance;
• Medical services subscription.
Switching to a new job isn’t done over night. So let’s start by talking about your personal drive and ambitions. We would like to know more of your story.