Accountant&Analyst German speaker - global company
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
For one of our clients, top global company, we are currently recruiting a German speaker experienced Accountant & Analyst. The role is based in Bucharest office.
Please note that we will only take into consideration the candidates who have German language advanced knowledge.
The role holder will provide core finance support to achieving Accounting & Analysis (GDO Centre of Excellence) deliverables including assisting in the preparation of financial accounting data in accordance with Company`s Accounting policies and USGAAP/country GAAP
Supports all reporting and accounting activities within GDO E .
Tasks likely to include:
• Assist with the preparation of monthly financial accounts and supporting corporate schedules to ensure accurate and timely submission
• Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are reconciled in a timely manner and that any reconciling items are properly identified and resolved
• Processing monthly transactional data in a timely manner . journals
• To design and maintain documentation of processes undertaken as part of the role
• To investigate and remediate issues arising that affects the integrity of the monthly account
• Provide support to external and internal audit activities and internal controls testing to meet the requirements of internal controls and SARBO
• Assist with ad-hoc analysis, helping to provide accurate and insightful business analysis and support Business Reviews
• Assist in the identification of potential areas for process improvement
• Prepare and review accruals and prepayments for GDO contracts
• 3 years relevant accounting experience or a qualified accountant of a recognized accountancy body with equivalent experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Advanced English and German
• Must be committed to a career in finance
• Good Financial Accounting skills with relevant experience and able to apply these to unfamiliar areas of business.
• Multinational company experience
• Demonstrates the ability to communicate information clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels of seniority, both formally and informally
• Contributes fully to an effective team environment; demonstrates willingness to work cooperatively with others to achieve shared goals
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
• The ability to analyze issues and to find resolution to problems by using a rational, systematic approach
• USGAAP knowledge is an advantage
- motivating salary;
- company benefits;
- professional development and trainings: ACCA;
- access to career opportunities.