Junior Accountant with 1-2 years of experience
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant with 2 years of experience, to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding. Due to the close cooperation with the US and German offices, the work becomes diverse and exciting.
- Weekly cash withdrawal from the bank to supplement the petty cash;
- Listing the cash register and monthly check of transactions;
- Monthly counting cash for all currencies;
- Daily checking of the departure and arrival dates of the colleagues from delegations;
- Monthly reviewal and archive of the travel orders related to the foreign business trips of the employees
- Daily allowance computing and payment;
- Other GL accounting tasks as indicated by supervisor.
- University degree with major in accounting;
- Proven experience as a junior accountant with 1 - 2 years of experience;
- Good knowledge of legislation related to accountancy as well as fiscal legislation;
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial processes;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office package;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Pro-active, motivated, flexible and open minded;
- Able to work independent based on the instructions received from the supervisor;
- Attention to details with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
Additional skills that are considered a plus:
- Experience with WinMentor;
- Experience with US GAAP;
- Prior multinational corporate environment exposure.
What we offer:
- Challenging working environment in an international company;
- Competitive salary and rewarding wellbeing package;
- Being part of a great community.