Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Accountant is responsible for the preparation and correctness of statutory financial statements as well as other local financial reporting and the management of the external audit. He / She will also support the local tax manager on tax related topics and ensure tax compliance in Romania.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Responsible for preparing and delivery / filing of timely and accurate trial balance and local document journal on monthly basis
• Prepare and file half-yearly and yearly financial statements and notes according to local Accounting law
• Prepare and file statistical reports in mandatory register and ensure proper communication with respective authorities
• Ensure correct alternative account structure in ISP
• Manage related system maintenance to adapt to local financial reporting needs.
• Manage Year End Audit with external auditors
• Support local Finance & Accounting Manager of preparation of local accounting policies and procedure according to the local requirements
• Ensure knowledge transfer of local Accounting Guidance to GFSS Teams, . P2P (procure to pay) regarding fixed assets depreciation rules
Tasks regarding LTM (Local Tax Manager) support:
• Prepare, post and file WHT (withholding taxes) returns/reports and monitor the WHT process including obtaining of required certificates and also for other tax reports/returns (Intrastat reports, tax register, phonogram tax, etc.).
• Manage exchange of data and other relevant information (. General Ledger, VAT reports, data on permanent / timing differences, info on payments for WHT, etc.) to external advisors.
• Manage and ensure proper implementation of tax law changes.
• Support LTM in transfer pricing documentation preparation.
• Ensure in cooperation with external advisors and LTM appropriate tax accounting according to IFRS and reporting of the tax risks.
• Ensure that the legal entity meets internal and external compliance requirements
• Manage, in cooperation with LTM, relationship to external advisors and independent auditors, in particular coordinating and managing tax matters handled by such external advisors in the area of (i) tax compliance . corporate income tax (CIT) and value-added tax (VAT) including monthly/quarterly/annually returns, (ii) tax accounting, (iii) transfer pricing, (iv) tax audit and tax litigation.
• Provide support (in cooperation with LTM and an external service provider where applicable) in tax audits, as well as communication and negotiation with government authorities
Tasks regarding F&A Manager support:
• Travel expenses: prepare for signing the original travel receipts
• Bid offers / public tenders: prepare financial figures according to Romanian GAAP for bids
• 3 to 5 years working experience in tax consulting and/or tax function or accounting function.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Education in Tax, Finance or Accounting. ACPA, qualified Tax Advisor or similar certification with focus on taxation is favorable.
• Accounting Education in local law and IFRS
• Strong knowledge of policies, procedures, principles and practices used in professional accounting and auditing work
• Expertise in SAP’s accounting processes
• Willingness to get an understanding of tax accounting according to IFRS and further develop experience in tax incentive planning and management of effective tax rates.
• Strong pro-active project management skills as well as innovative “solution seeker” rather than a “problem definer.
• Ability to work independently and under time pressure.
• Ability to work in an international environment, working with colleagues abroad in virtual teams.
• Ability to anticipate and manage change.
• Team player with very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent in English
• Good knowledge of SAP-ERP System.
• Good knowledge of finance organization and organizational infrastructure of SAP
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills