Account Review Analyst Intern
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Is time to get ready and plan your career for the next 6 months!
Why should you intern here?
Do you wonder if the online shop you just made a payment to is trustworthy?
OurUnderwriting Teamlooksinto all the websites, so you do not have to. We review all kind of different products/services, starting with your dog’s favorite chew toy up to the software you use to protect your computer.
Get a look at the different world cultures through their online shopping interests.
If you want to look at shoes, saris and car parts all in a days’ work, join us!
#underwriting #ecommerce #reviews
What will you do:
The purpose is to mitigate the risk through the careful research and application of compliance policies through:
- Review and evaluate new applications made by different companies that want to use 2Checkout’s ecommerce platform
- In the application process, you have to review general documentation to ensure validity and compliance standards specific to eCommerce domain
- Communicate and assist via email, with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure all the details needed for the evaluation process are available
- Make a 360-business evaluation of the potential clients using in-house tools and doing external research
- Decide on their application if successful or not, while taking ownership and responsibility for the approval process of their accounts
- Review active accounts annually
All we ask is that:
- You know English very well (spoken & written)
- Someone working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Critical thinking/problem solving, decision-making, customer focus, detail orientation skills
In return, we offer:
- Young, dynamic team and international work environment
- Full-time opportunity (8h per day)
- We take care of your well-being by offering attractive benefits and perks such as private medical subscription, Bookster, fresh fruits every Tuesday