At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of . Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of ouremployees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
Now we are creating exciting opportunities in Bucharest with the opening of a new Service Centre at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro). The Service Centre will house our European Finance team to support our entire European business across more than 20 countries.
Grow with US within our Procure to Pay team who manage and carry out the entire Purchase to Pay process for within our team of 7 associates, as Account Payable Associate, you will be responsible for the reporting and providing support to the business to resolve any good-receipt or invoice-receipt (GRIR) invoices.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As Account Payable Associate, you will be part of our success by:
Customers and Operations
- Ensuring that PTP deliverables are at an agreed level of quality and are delivered within a strong internal control framework, abiding by Kellogg Corporate Accounting Policy
- Ensuring timely processing of all financial transactions and work with the business process outsourcing partner to ensure that overall deliverables are met
- Managing Goods-Receipt/Invoice-Receipt (GRIR) activity to include:
- Routinely execute Goods-Receipt/Invoice-Receipt(GR/IR) balances report and analyse variances
- Collection, interpretation and evaluation of data to draw logical conclusions; convey complex information
- Effectively facilitate the timely and accurate resolution of issues through proactive collaborating with internal and external customers to establish long-term processes to reduce GR/IR variances
- Identify risks and opportunities, providing recommendation to resolution of aged items
- Facilitate the determination of the root causes of variances, and find solutions to prevent them in the future
- Perform GR/IR balance sheet account reconciliation
- Partner with the PTP Associate, European Language Help Desk to coordinate the resolution of outstanding items with vendors, supply chain team and PTP lead working cross-functionally to facilitate resolution
- Assisting in the resolution of aged Payable items through proactive collaboration with internal and external customers to establish long-term processes to resolve blocked items
- Managing monthly payables write-offs (as agreed) and quarterly re-classifications between the Payables and Receivables balances as per the accounting policy
- Monitoring for consistent application and adherence of all Kellogg PTP policies, including GAAP, SOX, corporate tax structure and audit requirements as well as adherence to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Compiling reports and prepare for analysis; review reports for trends and irregularities, conducting root-cause analysis and providing visibility on risks or opportunities to the business
- Providing on-demand support for internal and external audits and testing to protect Kellogg assets to include Sarbanes-Oxley testing
- Completing and review balance sheet account reconciliations and resolution of aged balances
- Maintaining a constant focus on achieving and surpassing metrics
- Performing other responsibilities assigned by GBS Leadership
Capability-Building and Innovation:
- Building individual skills and capabilities through learning opportunities such as training courses and on-the-job training; strive to be a process champion or expert for the end-to-end PTP process
- Contributing to the overall learning of the PTP Team through sharing of best work practices and peer-to-peer coaching
- Supporting implementation of improvements for process efficiency, quality and control KPIs
- Working on special projects and continuous improvement initiatives, identifying opportunities to make the processes more effective
- Participate in pilots or service rehearsals before major changes are implemented; conduct system testing for technology upgrades
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg’s, we emphasise on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- University Degree or equivalent in finance or a related field
- Language Skills:luent in English;
- Significant experience in finance or related field
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-task, team environment
- Strong customer service focus
- High attention to detail
- Adept in influencing others
- Solid decision-making and negotiation skills
- Advanced analysis skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Additional Dutch language skills
- Knowledge of GR/IR Best Practices
- Strong time management skills
- Strong knowledge service centre processes including procurement and finance
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Ability to work in ateam environment
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service centre environment
- Training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN
- Experience working for a multinational organisation and working with colleagues internationally
- Processed and Packaged foods industry experience
- ERP system proficiency, such as SAP
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
By being mindful and committed to . Kellogg's ideals, we uphold our founder’s dedication to people and their well-being. We promote an environment where we can push beyond boundaries and across borders to create foods and brands that help to fuel the best in everyone everywhere.
As our company continues to grow, our people grow with it. Through our values-based culture, we create a stronger future every day — enriching communities and nurturing careers by putting people first in everything we do.
Kellogg's is a GR-R-REAT place to work and here are some of the reasons why:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Medical Plan
- 23 days Annual Holiday
- Training Opportunities
- Global Career Opportunities
- Recognition Programme
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Lunch Vouchers
- Energising Social Events
Once we have received your application, one of our Kellogg's Recruitment team will be in touch with you to let you know what happens next.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.