Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
900 - 1200
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We love working with passionate farmers. We believe that they are hard-working and very valuable for society. Therefore we want to take some of the stress away from their life and help to achieve their financial goals.
eAgronom app is built to help farmers with those issues and we believe it is important that farmers don’t only buy the app but actually get the value. We are looking for person who would visit our customers, teach them skills that are essential for gaining from the app and eliminate all other obstacles.
What you will do?
- Measure and keep track of customer activity
- Organize account set-up for farmers so they could start gaining value from eAgronom faster (. data entry)
- Motivate and teach farmers to use different parts of eAgronom through personal meetings, group trainings, webinars, etc.
- Recognize and anticipate the needs of the market and think of unique solutions for the market
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
A little bit about you:
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are focused on results, self-motivated and energetic
- You crave challenges that make you learn and grow.
- You are well organized and detail oriented.
- You are a team player who is supportive of colleagues and driven by working towards a team goal
- You are excellent in English and Romanian is your native language
- You have valid driver's licence
What's in it for you?
- You’ll receive training and coaching for your career development.
- You´ll get to work in a fast-growing international company
- You’ll get to do something that 99% of people never do: Launch a new product in a new market
- You’ll get to travel to the Estonian office for a week of onboarding.
- You´ll get to work in our young and talented team with amazing energy
- You’ll also get a great salary, commission, vacation days, and company trips to wherever we decide to go for a swim.
PS. Please send your CV in English!
- Do you speak English?