Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Französisch - fortgeschritten, Deutsch - fortgeschritten
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our Sales Team in Sibiu and help us continue to grow. You will be confident, have some flair or passion for sales, a proactive attitude and the ability to demonstrate drive, self-motivation and interest to learn.
Your role would be mainly to profitably retain, develop and grow a defined portfolio of existing customer accounts.
The Role and Accountabilities:
- Selling the full Voice & Network product portfolio and achieving sales quotas;
- Creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and managing or contacting existing and potential customers;
- Provides an efficient support service to customers and colleagues within Sales or Marketing;
- Workload of largely administrative nature with no face-to-face contact with customers.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail, cross-sell and up-sell;
- Cold-call customers /prospects that are generated by sales campaigns;
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process;
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to determine necessary sales approache;
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities;
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects;.
- Handle inbound, prospect calls and convert them into sales;
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in C4C (CRM);
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues;
- Attend periodic sales trainings;
- Sells standard Colt products through to a portfolio of customers in order to meet or exceed personal revenue targets;
- Builds, develops and maintains relationships with existing or potential customers, typically focusing on non complex sales of services or solutions;
- Projects a positive image of Colt to all customers.
What will you bring to the role
- The role requires some sales/marketing knowledge;
- Administrative/technical experience;
- Direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity is a big plus;
- Some exposure to business to business sales/telesales would be beneficial, but not mandatory;
- Natural communication skills and energetic telephone manner
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas;
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers;
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers;
- Strong written communication skills;
- Knowledge and interest in the telecom/technology industry would be advantageous;
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm;
- Confident enough to ask questions when in doubt;
- Exceptional time management skills and proficiency at multitasking;
- Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a team;
- High level of integrity and work ethic;
- Languages: English (advanced/proficiency level) is mandatory and other foreign language at an advanced level is a big plus (German, French).