2nd level Operations (TIBCO/WEBLOGIC/SOA)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Team Description & Purpose of Role
The role is to support, monitor and optimize the Integration related applications in the client’s business environment. Technologies to be managed: Tibco Business Works, Oracle SOA suite, Oracle Weblogic.
To manage the CRM/Integration related Applications landscape within the clients’s domain.
- Interact with other teams in order assess new opportunities and participate in requirements gathering.
- Solution analysis and effort estimate for the requests.
- Provide work instructions and improvements of the processes.
- Management and implementation of new automatic scripts and tools
- Verify and implement configuration changes at the request of the customer or when is needed for performance reasons.
- Coordinate and work together with other teams such as: 3nd line of support, 1st level support, testing.
- Tuning and troubleshooting of complex software applications (WebLogic applications servers, Tibco BW instances).
- Administration and monitoring of complex software applications (Oracle SOA suite, including OSB/AIA/ESS/OTD/OEP).
- Experience application management, business flows understanding is a plus, according to the knowledge of the methodologies and processes related to management of production systems; work experience gained in companies and projects in IT, telecommunications, industrial, etc. with an autonomous organization of IT operations
- Previous experience in IT environment in a relevant field such as applications administration or development.
- Experience in systems integration, including management of issues of interconnection, communication, etc.
- Strong level of OS knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX), Linux, Windows
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Good level of knowledge of TCP/IP suite.
- Expertise in the management of Web Servers, Application Servers and Middleware applications such as: Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic Applications Servers.
- Good experience with Databases: Oracle, MySql
- Good knowledge of PHP scripting is a plus.
- Familiar with well-known services: ssh, ftp, NFS, Samba
- Knowledge of English spoken and written at a level sufficient to maintain relationships with colleagues and corporate organizations with which it is connected
- Pro-active person, with the necessary drive to create tools and maintain the Applications capability.
- Relevant degree or above in telecom, IT or electronic engineering.
- Flexible in changing work patterns and demands.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a global, remote workforce.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Ericsson Telecommunications, GSC Bucharest