From May 2013 Tata Technologies activates in Romania by the acquisition of Cambric Corporation. Due to this acquirement the company’s development centers from Romania – Brasov Craiova and Iasi were rebranded. These centers are operating in the Industrial and Heavy Machinery domain. The main clients are world-class equipment manufacturers for agriculture, mining, and construction industries.
Tata Technologies is headquartered in Singapore, with regional offices in the United States (Novi, Michigan), India (Pune) and the United Kingdom (Coventry). The company has a combined global work force of more than 7,500 employees serving clients worldwide from facilities in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
Tata Technologies is a global leader in design engineering that provides services for manufacturing industry. Tata Technologies engineering specialists have been working with the world’s leading automotive and aerospace companies for two decades and have established a respected reputation for its ability to help major manufacturers to create better products.
As an employee of Tata Technologies you will contribute to this success while you're advancing through your career. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and the opportunity to work with some of the finest corporations in the world.
With us, you can:
- gain highly specialized and deep industry knowledge
- give life to ideas, bring dreams in reality
- challenge the status quo and show the world a better way
- help major manufacturers to achieve their product development dreams
- transform weaknesses into game changing strengths
- lead the way; make a path where there is none
- contribute to revolutionizing the automotive engineering
- bring better products to the market, where millions can benefit from them
Join our great family of passionate and fun loving engineers and innovators.
We overcome obstacles that major players can't. We are intelligently different and we stop at nothing. We make it work, we make it better; we make it real.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.